panasonic microwave nn-t664sfx manu/07/2010 will not lightup when plugging in to electrical outlet?
unplug - let sit -replug nothing happens
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
lets get started.
Although I can't bring up diagrams for your model what has happened is internal in-line fuse is blown, I can't really show you where it is on your unit but it will be behind the control panel, microwaves are very dangerous to work on even when they are unplugged because the high-voltage capacitor can store a lethal amount of voltage even when it's unplugged so you need to be very cautious working in this situation, the fuse itself is readily available at most Lowe's or Home Depot, which you will need to do is locate the fuse take it out and bring it to the store itself and they will get you a new one, most Lowe's and Home Depot can also test the fuse for you to make sure it is bad or if you have a voltmeter and know how to check continuity you can test yourself but you need to remove it from the microwave to do so, hope this of information is useful, thanks very best wishes, Bryan
I am a certified appliance technician of 15 years