Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an LG Washing Machine 5 years old WM2477H. It will not

I have an LG Washing Machine 5 years old WM2477H. It will not come on. I went through the entire trouble shooting guide and still no go.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

are the lights coming on at all in this ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Bryan

Not a one.
Okay, do you have a voltmeter and know how to check voltage?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I don't but I can get one. We did a load of jeans on Sunday. When I came into the Laundry roon all the soap and bleech containers were on the floor and the unit was tight up againts the wall. I straightened everything up. I thought maybe someone wanted something in the cabinets, over the washer and didn't pick up the mess. The washer started for the next load. Two days later the lights dont come on.

When I took a look to see if the cord was in the outlets etc. It was tangled pretty tight . I slackened it and checked for power in another working out let. No go.
I'm not sure I understand, did the machine move? Do you think maybe it went out of balance and walked across the floor? What you would need to check is power to the control board, but I'm not sure if that's the problem or if something has come loose inside, the only way to tell that is take the machine apart I can't find the diagrams for this particular machine however so can't give you any guidance on that, usually however there are access panels the top is usually removable also, the should be screws along the back to remove this, you need to see if there's voltage getting to the board or possibly a plug is come is inside the machine, on the board or somewhere else, let me know which find, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm going to cal some ine in to do this. I'm an all thumbs type of guy when it comes to power.

Great help well worth it. How do I make sure I get you again if I have other problems.
thanks , I wish there was an easy button but unfortunately you will need to track down where the power is missing, hopefully it's just a loose plug inside and it will be a quick and inexpensive fix, very best wishes, and thanks, Bryan