Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Dacor single wall oven, Model CPTS130B, and receive

I have a Dacor single wall oven, Model CPTS130B, and receive error message "FO" What does this mean and how can I correct the problem, as the oven will not stay on?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

F0Clock pushbutton is stuck in a depressed position Check clock buttons
one of your buttons on the control is sticking. its hard to say which one however. these are sealed touchpads. you will most likely need the touchpad assembly. Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nothing is working. When I hit canel a few times (once in 20 tries, the temperature gets set and then it self-cancels and goes to "FO"), I've tried the various buttons for over a month now, as it sometimes works but just when you need the oven it doesn't. One repairman told me I need a new circuit board, and botht he oven and circuits are so expensivve, I thought I'd see if there was any other way out.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
well according to the service codes its the touchpad (keypad) its says nothing about the control board for this error code, the code meaning I gave you is from Dacor. one problem is there showing it no longer avaiable. thanks Bryan