Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my refrigerator freezer model number ksra25fkss00 serial number

my refrigerator freezer model number ksra25fkss00 serial number sl382011 is not keeping food cold. the over temperature reset button makes a shrill noise. I push the reset and the noise stops,but still doesnot get cold.The temperature still shows as5for freezer and 33 for the refrigerator. any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

are you saying the digital control is making a shrill noise?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes and when I push it the noise stops but the refrigator stills does not get cold
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay that's not good, means you need to replace the control,not a cheap part, it's $238.20 at the following link, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/8201664/1059847?modelNumber=KSRA25FKSS00 the part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNif you want to search the net find a cheaper price, usually if you Google it you can find different prices you may find it cheaper somewhere else, the good thing about the place I showed above is that if it doesn't work they let you will return it, but if it's coming from the control board that's what the problem is, hope this helps thanks and well wishes, Bryan