Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Quiet Partner iv dishwasher that will not operate.

I have a Quiet Partner iv dishwasher that will not operate. The cancel light was on and would blink. Now there is no light and I can't get the dishwasher to start up. When you push the drain button it starts with a "2" in the display and then turns off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today. lets get started.

can you get me the full model # ? Its on a tag on the side wall inside.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
GU1500XTKB0
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

The cancel light blinking means the control board has failed, you will need to replace the control board, here is a link where you can order the part and there is also a video at the link that shows you how to replace it, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/8564542/1060952?modelNumber=GU1500XTKB0 this is a common failure in these, the price you pay includes a $35.00 core charge that will be returned to you when you return your old board to them, hope this information is useful, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you also have the link for the thermal fuse if it needs to be replaced?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
sure sorry. here you go, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermal-Fuse/8193762/959376?modelNumber=GU1500XTKB0 theres also a video on that and how to check it, (so you dont order what you dont need) thanks, Bryan