Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a DACOR RSD 30 Dual fuel range and the black heavy door

I have a DACOR RSD 30 Dual fuel range and the black heavy door handle that opens the oven has broke the plastic parts where the screws go in .I tried to see if I can get that part and am having trouble. That is the only thing wrong help me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

they are showing this no longer available. the part # XXXXX XXXXX sorry all my suplliers say NLA , thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Surely I dont want to buy a new oven just because of the door handle is broke any suggestions
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
do you have an appliance repair place in your area that keeps old parts when they strip them? your only hope at this point is a used one if you can find one. gluing or apoxying this wont hold unfortunately.