Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

interior light not working on a Thermador refriderator

interior light not working on a Thermador refriderator?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

The first thing you need to do is test the light switch, here is a video to show you how to test the switch, let me know if the switch is good, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Good, suggestion, I wanted to test the switch but it is not obvious where the switch is located, can you help me locate it with this partcular model Thermador?
its part # XXXXX on this diagram,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The diagram helped, the level had fallen off (stripped thread). I repaired the thread and put it back together. Working like a champ now. Thanks a bunch!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

...lever (not level)...

I am satified with your answer, what do I do now to make sure you get paid?

just press the green accept button,thats how I get paid, If you have more questions just come back and ask, you have 30 days after you accept to ask more question about this, I will be out all day today until tonight however, I checked my questions periodically in the evenings, I have appointments to have to go to though, thanks and well wishes, Bryan