John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I replaced the upper oven temp. sensor & the relay board. No

Customer Question

I replaced the upper oven temp. sensor & the relay board. No change oven overheats.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

That leaves only the control board, which samples the signal from the temperature sensor to switch the relay on the relay board on and off. The part number is 499450, and the price is $238.45. You can buy it at

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I already paid you once to tell me to replace the relay board at a cost of $180.00. All you are doing is shotgunning parts . Anyboby can do that. Besides that the only part left to replace is the control board. So I already kney that. Please return my originasl $21.00 as you people werw of no help what so ever.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
You paid me, personally, nothing, as I responded to your question just this morning. I will forward you request for a refund.