Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a samsung RS2555SL and it seems to be thawing out...

I have a samsung RS2555SL and it seems to be thawing out... i pulled it out, vacuumed the back area, moved some stuff around inside, unplugged it, re-plugged it, wont cool down now
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you hear any fans or anything running at all? Or is it completely silent?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't hear the noises you would normally hear when the freezer is in a deep freeze... I do hear some ambient noises, like a steady but very quiet fan noise. Very quiet.
ok so it sounds like your control board is just not turning on your compressor. If unplugigng the unit for 60 seconds didn't reset your refrigerator, the control board on the back near the compressor in a plastic box will just need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order.