Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Frigidaire FAD704TDP 70 Pint Capacity Dehumidifier problem

Frigidaire FAD704TDP 70 Pint Capacity Dehumidifier problem: It was working for over a year in a basement. This year, the RH indicator shows 70% in the room while the setting is 60%RH. The unit runs, the fan blows and the compressor gets hot. But no water comes out, RH% won't go down after running a week, stay at 70%. the filter is cleaned, no ice on the fin.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

You have a sealed system repair, if the unit is under 5 years old contact frigidaire for a free repair.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory