Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I am looking to replace the Glass Shade of my Hampton Bay Ceiling

I am looking to replace the Glass Shade of my Hampton Bay Ceiling fan (model # XXXXX 342 or 523 127). Please advise as to price and dealer location near zip 11552. Thanks a lot.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.

Hi I have seen several Hampton bay parts questions come thorough here in the past few days, people having trouble locating parts. After research I found the easiest way to obtain parts is by calling Home depot at this number 1-877-527-0313 where you can order your part and have it shipped the same day. If you have no luck there call this number since Hampton Bay fans are manufactured by "King of Fans Manufacturing, FL". The contact number for them is 1-800-330-3267. You can also try this website, they seem to have a huge amount of parts for Hampton bay Hope this helps! Mike