Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

when washing is stopping from spin cycle it makes loud noises

when washing is stopping from spin cycle it makes loud noises like its going to come apart
machine is level
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.

Is the noise like a clacking noise or grinding noise? does the water pump out?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the water is drained i visually saw the water pump out very well.The noise is only when it is going to stop Its like a hard hitting thump.when i lift the door in the middle of the spin cycle the noise also starts.
Can you give me the model number please, should be on a sticker under the lid.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
model mvwc300vw
Your problem is going to relate to the brake assembly, This will require detailed knowledge of taking the machine apart plus special tools. This is not really one for the average diy repair. The part is likely to cost around $120 and if you have someone else come take care of the problem another $150 for labor and call out depending on region.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this machine is only 16 months old and lightly used what a piece of-------? however I am very mechanical and own a home improvement business. Is the anywhere I can get the drawings on this machine.
Give me a minute, I will see if i can download a service manual. I will post back in a minute.

Ok click on the link below to download a service manual for this model.

Service manual

Please give it a few minutes to download since it is a large file.