Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Kenmore Model 110.22622100 Washer is not completing the

My Kenmore Model 110.22622100 Washer is not completing the rinse cycle. It's turning itself off and not draining. Have tried all 3 wash cycles (HD, Normal, Delicate). Stops during rinse cycle and does not proceed to spin. Not draining.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This means that the unit doesn't think the lid is shut. If the lid is definitely shut,t hen your lid switch has failed and will need to be replaced. The ild switch is located under the top panel and the entire outer shell of the washer will need to be removed so that you can access and replace the lid switch. Below is a link to a video that will show you how to remove the outer shell as well as a link to the part.

CLICK HERE FOR PART

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The apparatus holding the depresser switch (?) for the lid switch failed. I was able to complete the wash cycle by manually holding it. All I need to do is replace the depresser switch mount. Do you have a video/part for that?
That's ALL part of the lid switch. You have to order the lid switch just like I stated before. Below is a link to the part you need to order again.

CLICK HERE FOR PART