John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

My Bunn BT 10 B coffee maker quit heating the tank of water

Customer Question

My Bunn BT 10 B coffee maker quit heating the tank of water used to make the next pot of coffee. I bought itvand put it away till the one I had quit working. mine says it's a commerecial quality system. It's been in use for almost 2 years now. I'm sure the warrenty is expired. will bunn still help me replace it or am I on my own? we have owned Bunn coffee makers for years now and would really love to get this one up and brewing GREAT coffee again. mine is black and ailver, it looks great in our kitchen. mine doesn't leak, it won't heat the water for the next pot. Thanks for any help Mike from Massillon, Ohio.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

Check the thermostat operation, and, if it works, replace the heater element. The part number for the thermostat is 03024.0005, and for the element is 0195.0000. You can buy parts at

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.