Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello, we have fridge freezer model n.TR522SW with ice making

Hello, we have fridge freezer model n.TR522SW with ice making unit in top and we cannot stop the icemaking unit making ice even with the bar up.Can you advice on this?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

If you can pop the front cover off the icemaker, the white cover on the very front, this pops off take it off and tell me if it looks like this, it should have a module like this behind the white cover, let me know, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes it's look like on your picture
ok, you need to replace the module. these break inside (plastic) its the part inside that shuts it off when the bin is full. youi can order this @ for around $60.00, its cheaper than the $105.00 for the whole ice maker. hope this info is usefull, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you advice repair dealer in London area who can deal with us?

you can contact this company, other than that any appliance parts warehouse will carry this, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Bryan many,many thanks but if you could help us with name of company in London which can replace this part bec.our handyman is not electician.Many thanks
lick this blue link, thanks Bryan