John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

wiring diagram for a norcold 1986 RV fridge has a rocker

Customer Question

wiring diagram for a norcold 1986 RV fridge has a rocker switch for gas, off, electrial, operation and the wires came off. Panel is on top of fridge Serial no CU160 8696. I believe there are six wires running to switch Please help with what color wires go to what terminal. fridge has indicator lights  for gas check and electric operation to left of rocker switch .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

For a wiring diagram, go to www.thetford.com, and select your model from the RV list.

Form the list on the right side of the screen choose 'manuals'.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
cant find the model number dont see the model listed on the unit 1986 Perhaps you know ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
The model number is printed on an i.d. sticker that's located in the control board area at the rear of the fridge. If you can't find it select N41/51 or N61/81.