Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i just did and lost all the [email protected]

i just did and lost all the feedback. We have a font loader maytag neptune mah9700aww. As i said about an hour ago about an inch of water remains in the drum at the end of the cycle. Also last night the rinse cycle was in the "suds" mode for about an hour and just recycled again and again with 8 minutes showing each time. The water issue is my main concern. You have my cr card chg number and it even shows a cr bal. I needed a new pass word to get my answer but lost all the info that I had previously entered. the washer is 5 years old and has never given us any trouble except for the change that got cought in the pump. thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Since you already cleaned the pump and removed the coins and you are still having trouble with emptying the pump has failed most likely from the coins being stuck in it, you will need to replace the pump at this point, you can check it again and make sure nothing else has gotten into it since you cleaned it, sometimes what you clean it if there's something else in the drain you can get back into the pump, if that's not the case you need to replace the pump itself, here is a link to order the part, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump-and-Motor/1122394?modelNumber=MAH9700AWW hope this helps thanks and well wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is sat morn I will look at the pump issue again and get back to you ok thanks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
no problem, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No bryan I pulled the coin out last year. This time I should have realized the same thing happened again. I am such an idiot. I removed a quarter this time and knew dam well that was the problem to begin with but fair is fair so thanks for your help and have a nice day.....Bobby