1. Open oven door all the way.
2. Flip up the hinge latch on each side
3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. Lift the oven door while holding both sides.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame
This is also on page 17 of your use and care guide.
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door.
2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a "click" as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Ensure
that the door is free to open and close. If it is not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures
To take the glass out you will need to remove the door from the oven ,and remove the .take the screws out from the bottom to open the door to get to the internals