Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Kenmore cloth washer Model # XXXXX 16502690 Serial # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN Stock

Kenmore cloth washer

Model # XXXXX... Show More
Kenmore cloth washer

Model # XXXXX 16502690
Serial # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Stock # 16502

Washer motor is running. As I turn the knob to different positions it takes water in and pumps out. Yet agitater is not turning and cycles is not functioning.

I need washer to be repaired at home.

Manug Aydin
Phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN
[email protected]
Category: Appliance
replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Okay if you can hear the motor running units pumping the water out but not spinning are agitating the coupling is broke, this is called the drive coupling and it is between the motor in the transmission, this is what makes it agitate and spin the pump is connected to the motor directly so it will pump the water out but if it doesn't spin or agitate this is the issue, I am including a link to the parts and a video on how to replace it, here is the link just click on this blue link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Motor-Coupling/1195967?modelNumber=110.16502690%20%20%20#repairHelpVideoTabs watch the video and it shows you how to replace this apart is only $13.10 and you can fix this yourself with the video help, thanks and well wishes, Bryan