Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.
There are a few things that would need to be checked this, one is the internal fuse for the oven, two is the thermal overload for the oven, these would need to be checked for continuity with the power off to the oven and other words shut the breaker off, the thermal fuse is # 37 on this diagram, and this is located on the back of the oven so the other it would need to be removed to get to the thermal fuse the thermal fuse is the most likely cause of the oven not to heat, that's one problem there are also multiple things in the microwave that would need to be checked but this is a very dangerous part of the oven to work on, even when unplugged a microwave can store enough voltage to kill you, since this whole assembly will need to come out of the cabinet to get to the issues I would recommend calling a technician in qualified on microwaves, I can send you all the diagrams if you wish in fact I will include this link will take you to them, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Whirlpool-Parts/Wall-oven-Parts/Model-GMC305PRS01/1198/0125400?pathTaken=&prst=0&shdMod=GMC305PRS01 the far as microwave goes it could have blown the thermal overload on the side of the magnetron which is what he asked the food my recommendation is call a technician, hope this information is useful though, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
THE POWER HAS BEEN OFF ON THE MICROWAVE FOR 5 DAYS . HOW LONG WILL IT HOLD ON TO VOLTAGE?