Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am looking for a 30 inch duel fuel or gas, slide in range.

I am looking for a 30 inch duel fuel or gas, slide in range. It must have downdraft ventilation. I am in Baton Rouge, LA.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

this is a good range, click this link, if you like this I will see where its available close to you, let me know, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I think this would work. Please let me know the price.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay first I have to find one near you, this could take a little bit so just hang in there and I'll be back shortly, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. Going to Baton Rouge on Sunday to help my daughter get moved into her new house. Contractor took away old range. Said it was unsafe.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Okay, click this blue link it will take you to Stantons ace appliance, they sell all the Jenn air range and appliances, they are atXXXXX Baton rouge La. this link below will take you to their website which has the phone numbers and you can call them and get a price, they can also direct you to different models and have a show room which helps a lot, here's the link, they are an authorized dealer which is what you want to deal with, thanks and very best wishes, Bryan