Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my maytag ater 15 years is not empting all the water out and

my maytag ater 15 years is not empting all the water out and the clothes are full of limestone. do we need a new machine. regard .
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you get us the model # ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
maytag nepturn model no mah3000aew
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

this sounds like its overfilling, water is comming out the door? does this happen at the begining of the cycle?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

why we have lots of limestone in our clothes and the washing is not clean.the mashine is not pumping out enough water,there fore the clothes are extremely sodden

the water come through the door at the end of the wash

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

your issue is the drain pump. but the problem can be deeper in your case. you probably also have a lot of limestone buildup in the tub itself, this is probably not worth fixing at that point, when you have a serious buildup in these they can clog up again in short order, because of such high concentration of lime in your water I would suggest installing a whole house water softener system, also I would suggest a whirlpool top load washer machine because these have the drain pump connected directly to the motor and tend to pump much faster and get more out of the tub then the Maytag Neptune's, you can see the size of the pump in the Neptune it's very small and tends to clog up easy, repairing it at this point may not be cost-effective because this will probably happen again once more of the line breaks loose from the tub itself and gets back into the pump, that would be my suggestion to you, it also sounds like the rinse at the end of the cycle the water valve is sticking open because of lime buildup which means that would also need to be replaced, I hope this information is useful in helping you make a decision, thanks and very best wishes, Bryan