Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE Profile refrigerator - french doors with freezer

I have a GE Profile refrigerator - french doors with freezer below. The outlet has power, but the refrigerator does not. No lights come on inside or on the front panel; no ice or water is pumped when the buttons are pressed. Neither the fan motor nor compressor are functioning.

Is there a fuse/breaker in the unit that could cause this, or are we talking about replacing a card or relay? I've heard (now) that this unit has known issues with the card. What should I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

your primary power board is shot, so so called the main power supply board, it's part number WR55X10764 and on this diagram it is part number 155, it's on the back of the refrigerator if you pull us away from the wall in the bottom near the compressor. ,You will most likely find it is burnt when you look at it, also smell it it probably smells burned, this is an expensive part you can order it at the following link, http://www. hope this helps thanks, Bryan