Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

Our electrolux dishwasher has stopped working. The buttons

Our electrolux dishwasher has stopped working. The buttons do not light up, so we cannot start it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Did it stop working in the middle of a cycle or when you tried to use it, it was dead?

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No the cycle did not start

The dishwasher is dead

Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Then your control board is bad, this is part numberNNN-NN-NNNN You can order the parts you need from the following places,,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you know if anywhere would have this in stock for pickup in the Chicago (Southwest suburbs) area?
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
I am not familiar with that area, however most of the places I listed can deliver within a day or 2.