Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

i need the wiring schematic for an amana made kenmore model

Customer Question

i need the wiring schematic for an amana made kenmore model number 596.73502200. or can you tell me where i can find one. it is not listed with the standard parts breakdowns.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 5 years ago.
Are all of the lights out,,freezer and fresh food?

Expert:  Barry G. replied 5 years ago.
I am going to have to opt out I do not have the correct diagram. Someone will be along shortly who does.
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

The wiring diagram could be stored in one of 2 places on your unit. most likely it is under the front grille/ kick plate stuck in a plastic bag you have to look hard to find it there sometimes, and another place is next to the adaptive defrost board depending on the age of the unit.

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK should not be given, I am willing if my advice is not SATISFACTORY to give you a refund of your deposit. I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

If you are on a SUPSCRIPTION PLAN for JustAnswers you still need to press the GREEN ACCEPT button, you will not be charged more than you monthly subscription rate you have??

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
wiring diagram not in those locations. can you locate a wiring diagram and e-mail it to me. the schematic is the only road map to tracing this power issue. if you cannot help in this way i will need my deposit back. thank you.