Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I have an Electrolux Icon refrigerator, Model E23CS75DSS4,

I have an Electrolux Icon refrigerator, Model E23CS75DSS4, that has begun accumulating ice in the bottom of the freezer compartment and has water pooling in the floor just under the front of the base of the unit / behind the toe plate / under both of the hinge assemblies.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 5 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

I believe your defrost drain is clogged.

In the freezer remove the screws in the lower rear panel that covers the coils arrowed blue in the diagram below. Those coils are at the lower rear inside of the freezer.

The evaporator coil defrosts about every 10 hours. The drain for the defrost is in the floor directly under those coils arrowed red, its just about the size of a dime. Dig out all the ice and clear that hole.

Once you get that done pour a little warm water "ONLY" down it to be sure its clear. If its not clear find something flexible and push down through it a couple of inches. The water shold then drain and you will be done.

That will take care of it, if you have questions please ask.