Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

I have a Kenmore mod.# XXXXX dish washer. The green,

I have a Kenmore mod.# XXXXX dish washer. The green, clean light flashes 7 times on the front key pad. I got an answer how to reset this a long time ago on this site but forgot to record it. I had pressed and held certain keys and it went back to working.Thank you, Dave
Hi....Bob here... I see you are having a problem with your dishwasher.Close the dishwasher door.Press..NORMAL WASH...HEATED DRY..NORMAL WASH..HEATED DRY..Let it run then cancel
Please accept my answer for my time helping you or let me know if you have any further questions..Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have tried to press those keys with no luck.It continues to flash the green clean light.I have fixed this washer many times before and I am familar it. I work as a Master Techician With John Deere and I work with electronics regularly.So I can do any test I need to fix this. Is there any other key combinations to hold or am I doing it wrong.Should I press each key one at a time or together. Thank you, Dave
The buttons pressed is a way to reset the circuit..If it is not resetting then you will need to test the heating circuit..Remove the bottom panel..There will be a techs sheet taped to the back of the panel.It will have a wire diagram for test the circuit..Thanks Bob