Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.
you got water down inside the top and its causing the spark module to fire , in most cases like yours this will dry out and stop sparking,90% of the time, unless you did damage to the module. # XXXXX ojn this diagram, its located under the top. if you unplug this overnight it will probably dry out and work properly, if not you will need to replace it. hope this helps, thanks Bryan