Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Frigidaire front load washer mod FTF2140ES3. When u hit start

Frigidaire front load washer mod: FTF2140ES3. When u hit start the door lock clicks but door lock light don't come on then machine shuts down no lights at all. I replaced the door lock wit the same results. If I unplug the machine overnight it will run one load in the morning then do the same thing again. I actually sat there one night and hit start 30 or 40 times and it kicked on and started running. Any ideas everything I have read said control panel.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

if you replaced the door switch already we know that's not the issue, it is the control panel also called the interface, this is a common failure on these expensive though the part number isNNN-NN-NNNNand Sears has it for around $122.00 the best price around I can find, click this blue link it will take you to the part NNN-NNNNkeySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=0153200&searchModelNumber=FTF2140ES3&subCompDesc=Control%20panel&brandDesc=FRIGIDAIRE&modelDesc=WASHER&blt=11 thanks, Bryan