Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a whirpool gas stove with electric light i bought i

I have a whirpool gas stove with electric light i bought i year ago the electric side burn up what would be the replacement part.
mod # XXXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? are you talking about the clock ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The clock, the eletric light all the electrical parts of the gas stove.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
So you have absolutely no electrical power in this at all correct? Have you checked the plug the stove was plugged into? Did you plug a lamp or something into it and see if it lights up?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No its not the plug its the stove itself.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Okay you will need to take this apart and check the wiring going into the clock and the spark module, this will require moving the oven out enough to get behind it and remove the panel on the back, make sure it is unplugged you will need to take part number two off on this diagram, you need to see whether this has a flex pipe on it or if it is hard piped,(gas line) before pulling this out I'm sure you gonna find a burnt wire or the clock itself is burned, hope this information helps, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I cannot open the image. Can you send it to me.