Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Whirlpool goldi quiet partner 1V needs to be reset. Clean

Whirlpool goldi quiet partner 1V needs to be reset. Clean button is blinking. I turned all of the power off, then back on. Pushed pots and pans and HiTemp scour. Waited one minute then repeated , nothing seems to have happened.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you get us the full model number? Thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hard to read but looks like GU1500XTKSO
Okay great that's it, if the clean button is blinking and you can't resent it by shut the machine power off than the board has failed in it, this will need to be replaced you can order it at the following link, there is also a video to show you how to replace it, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/1060952?modelNumber=GU1500XTKS0 hope this helps, thanks and well wishes, Bryan