John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We have an old NuTone Food Center built into our tile counter.

Customer Question

We have an old NuTone Food Center built into our tile counter. I is model 251. Solid State control and is says "Scovill" on a corner of the base. I dropped the plastic container and want to replace it.
Please advise.
Jean Marachant [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

If you type the words 'newtone food center' into your search engine, you'll be given websites that have those parts available.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

From the information I find on the internet, NuTone does not manufacture the food centers any longer. I was hoping the model 272, advertised on eBay might also fit your model.

For further information on the subject, go to

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did you find out if model 272 fits in a model 251 base? If not, it would not help us. I tried going to and could not find out that information. Thank you for trying.