Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

kenmore 90 series model 110.26902690 stock 26902 agitator

kenmore 90 series
model 110.26902690
stock 26902

agitator doesn't move even after tank is full and a motor underneath seems to be running

tank will drain if I turn control to drain part, even though tub never spins

metal housing/cabinet has been loose for some time - still seems to be separated from underneath framework of washer

thanks

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

You have a broken motor coupling, in the 90 series Kenmore recently well within the last 10 years they have gone from a belt to a drive coupling,this sits between the motor and the transmission, if you click this blue link it will take you to the part and a video on how to replace it, it's a great video that walks you through the whole process, click this blue link and when the part comes up just click on see help video,

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Motor-Coupling/1195967?modelNumber=110.26902690%20%20%20 this will take care of your issue, thanks and well wishes, Bryan