Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

kenmore 90 series model 110.26902690 stock 26902 agitator

kenmore 90 series
model 110.26902690
stock 26902

agitator doesn't move even after tank is full and a motor underneath seems to be running

tank will drain if I turn control to drain part, even though tub never spins

metal housing/cabinet has been loose for some time - still seems to be separated from underneath framework of washer

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

You have a broken motor coupling, in the 90 series Kenmore recently well within the last 10 years they have gone from a belt to a drive coupling,this sits between the motor and the transmission, if you click this blue link it will take you to the part and a video on how to replace it, it's a great video that walks you through the whole process, click this blue link and when the part comes up just click on see help video, this will take care of your issue, thanks and well wishes, Bryan