John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Magic Chef wine cooler MCWC45MCG and unfortunately

I have a Magic Chef wine cooler MCWC45MCG and unfortunately it has stopped working.
I have turned it off and unplugged the unit, but when I start it up all I hear is a clicking noise and it is not cooling, any ideas ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The clicking noise is the start relay attempting to start the compressor motor. In cases like this the start relay needs to be replaced. The part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and the price is $20.55. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.