Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Jenn-Air propane cooktop.This morning when turning

I have a Jenn-Air propane cooktop.This morning when turning on any burner, I'm getting a very low flame and immediate odor of gas. Cleaned it yesterday, and didn't use it until this morning.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

First I you running low on propane? When the tank it's real low this can happen, second do you have the model number? Is this a drop-in countertop model? If so the model number should be under the cabinet if you open the door on the bottom of the unit, let me know if you can find it, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much. I just checked the tank and it's nearly empty. I think that explains it!
Yep that's the problem, once you get it refilled you will be all set, I have the same set up your my house and when mine runs low that's exactly what happens, well wishes and thanks, Bryan