Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi, My name isXXXXX have Maytag Commercial Neptune

Hi, My name isXXXXX have Maytag Commercial Neptune extra large washer and Model no. MAH21PNAWW, Serial no. 14055918AL but when it finished of cycle our clothes are still wet completely and I think probably the spinner speed is to low.
Thank you very much!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Good evening Gerry, have you watched the spin cycle on this? Does it spin fast or does it seem like it's spinning slow? Have you ever had the motor and control conversion kit done on this machine? Maytag had to redesign the motor control board and motor in these and it comes in a kit now and you need to replace both has is been done on your machine?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI, Bryan spin cycle slow. You think I need to replace the motor and control board? Thanks again!
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Yes unfortunately, they had a lot of trouble with these and they had to redesign the board and the motor to fix the problem, just make sure before you go ahead with this that the machine is draining properly, if there is water still in the tub between the inner and outer tubs this will slow the spin down, a good way to test that is to lift the hose out of your drain so you can watch the water as it empties, just hold it above it just a little bit so you can see how fast the water is draining and see if it drains completely, the motor control and motor assembly is not a cheap item however so it's best to be sure that his draining properly,

Motor and Control Module

Item #949491 (OEM Part)

Motor/control conversion kit, Neptune washer. *Please call with model and serial number to verify correct part.

Also you will need to call with the model and serial number to make sure you get the correct conversion kit for your washer, here is a link to the part, and here is a contact number,

• 1-800-269-2609, 8 am to midnight ET, 7 days a week. I hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan