Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Do you hear any fans or anything running inside or in the back? Or is it completely silent?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
lights are on both sides, fans are blowing outside at the bottom rear, no fans or cool air is circulating inside fridge or freezer
ok, is the compressor running? You would need to pull a refrigerator away from the wall and remove the cover over the compressor in the back, feel the compressor, is it cold? Do you hear any clicking or buzzing coming from it about every 5 min. or so?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do hear clicking on the lower left side, it sounds then as if there is a slight load on it as the sound draws down like it is working, then clicks and load is off - approx every 5 minutes - 8" round globe is warm and buzzing slightly
Okay can you tell if the clicking is coming from the compressor itself? Listen real close to the compressor especially on the left side of the compressor is that we you hear a click?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would say yes - the click comes from the 8" black globe or tank. Click, the tank buzzes lightly, then 30 seconds or so later it clicks again and the slight buzzing stops - this cycles approx every 3-5 minutes
Okay you need to replace the compressor start relay,this is on the side of the compressor and it starts the compressor up, it's bad take it off and shake it all almost bet it rattles but even if it doesn't that's the problem, you can order this at the following blue link, it's only $8.15, this will take care of your issue, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is there a reason why no air is circulating or blowing internally?
theres no air flow at all in the refrigerator? or just no cold air?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no air flow in either the fridge or freezer - the vents that appear to be the circulation ports have no flow from them

Because the freezer is not cold fans will not run, there is a thermostat that when the coils get cold turns the fan on to circulate air into the fresh food section, this is normally the case if you replace the relay and the fans do not come on after the coils or cold then you have a bad board also,and I'm sorry I was an era on the relay itself, it was $8.15 at the first side I sent you to but they do not have it in stock, Sears does but it's $29.99, big difference sorry here's the link to that COMPARTMENT & CABINET BACK

you will have to copy and paste that one unfortunately, I would replace the relay and see if the fans come on once it gets cold enough, thanks and well wishes, Bryan