Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I am having trouble getting my problem to you.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you recheck that model # ? its not comming up. are you not getting water to the machine? or is it not draining ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The dishwasher washes the dishes and everthing seems to be fine, but when

we open the door there are suds remaining in the bottom of the machine. Lots

of suds, but not on the dishes.

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

What kind of soap are you using in this? Is the water hot after it fills? When you say lots and lots of suds the first thing you gonna need to do is to go to the store and buy four or five bottles of white vinegar, fill the machine don't use any soap and don't have any dishes in it once the machine has filled open the door and pour a full bottle of white vinegar in the bottom, let it run through the cycle, then repeat as many times as it takes until the water is clear in the bottom after the cycle has run, this will clean out all the soap down in the pump assembly which is where it's built up, let me know what type of soap you are using now also, while you doing this process don't use any soap and don't run the machine with any soap or dishes until you get it clear of residual soap that's in the machine, this will take care of it if you do it like I say, let me know, thanks, Bryan