Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665.16362301. My dishwasher

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665.16362301. My dishwasher stopped working at the ending of the draining cycle. That happened once about 3.5 years ago. My question is how do I replace the fuse? I remember watching the repairman and he showed me how to do it, but it's been so long I can't remember. Thanks

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

the thermal fuse is snapped onto the control board, Main Product Viewits part # XXXXX on this diagram, take the screws out around the door and lift the inner panel up. one some models you can take just the control panel off to get to this, then remove part # XXXXX it snaps on, make sure you shut the breaker off before doing anything. heres a video if that helps, thanks Bryan