Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I own an Amana 111, it is about 8 yrs. yesterday it would not

I own an Amana 111, it is about 8 yrs. yesterday it would not turn on. No buttons would work. Then all of the service buttons on the right began to flash. Has our dishwasher gone to heaven?

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

can you get us the full model # ? is this a washer, dryer, refrigerator?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
dishwasher model # XXXXX

sorry you did say dishwasher, anyway the control board is bad, the control is around $182.00 at the following link,

http://www.searspartsdirect. com/partsdirect/part-number/Amana-Parts/Dishwasher-Parts/R9800112/0046/464/Model-DWA73ABP1318612W/1268/0130000?keySuffixId=NA&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=DWA73ABP1318612W&subCompDesc=Control%20panel&brandDesc=AMANA&modelDesc=DISH-WASHER&blt=11 its # XXXXX on this diagram, it may be time to replace the dishwasher at this point, unless you really like it and want to repair it, the parts expensive so it your decision

its located in the control panel. thanks Bryan