Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

On GE refrigerator ESS 25LG MB AA, I recieved a new auger for

On GE refrigerator ESS 25LG MB AA, I recieved a new auger for the icemaker tray, but I'm not able to disassemble the tray to install the auger. I have the tray on the counter and removed 2 screws to remove the front cover by tilting and unsnapping it but am not having any success with disasembling this any further.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

give me a few minutes to check your model. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm here but don't see a question. Harty

what is the part # XXXXX recieved? also your model # XXXXX comming up, is this your auger?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is good picture of tray. I have removed the white portion on the left side. The auger # XXXXX

take a look at this video, the bucket part is white in this one but the same as far a replacing the auger, this walks you through it, thanks Bryan