Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

the screen shows cook and time and start is flashing..

Customer Question

the screen shows 'cook' and 'time' and 'start' is flashing....nothing else works
I left is over nite and just now it spontaneously started but when I opened the door it wnet back to the was it wss and still is
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 3 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more and the model number please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i do not know the model where can i find it
what type appliance is this and the make?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
MAGIC CHEF MICROWAVE MODEL MCO160UW
thank you ,,, the panel keeps flashing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ANY ANSWER YET??????????/
i asked does the panel keeps flashing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE....
WHAT'S UP LARRY??????????/
i;m asking ,, does the control panel go on and off so i will know what to tell you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
THE WORD START KEEPS FLASHING
ok ,, thank you ,, this is a bad control panel and it will have to be replaced, part number PKMPMSF200 which will cost about $95 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,, thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I DO NOT FEEL THIS WAS WORTH $24
sorry ,, you set the price and i did help you and told you what you need, the part number and price, i can not do anymore and i'm not there to install it for you and this is now up to you to do the repair plus i do not build the parts so i cant make one cheaper to make you happy ,, you have a good day now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I AM WILLING TO PAY A REDUCED PRICE OF $15.....
sorry but i have no control on it ,, i just contract out the answers and questions from just answer ,, you can accept and then contact them and ask for a reduced fee ,, i am sorry but its out of my control ,,, Larry