John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Whirlpool Duet HT My softener dispenses either before or with

Customer Question

Whirlpool Duet HT: My softener dispenses either before or with the detergent. I have scrubbed the water dispensing "grid" on the machine and removed the tray and cleaned it, thinking that the water was overspraying into the softener compartment. After paying closer attention to the beginning of the cycle, it appears it is actually releasing from the bottom. As a result, my clothes are not cleaning as they should. This has been going on for almost a year and I have not been able to solve the problem. Suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

may i have the model number please and can you explain a little more please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have changed my mind. Please REFUND my money since I have not obtained an answer from you. I am contacting American Express as well.

whatever, i can help if you cant when i ask questions so contact just answer and request a refund, i cant give a refund myself and good luck to you ,, have a good day then