Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hello! We have a Frigidaire GLD225ORDC4 Gallery Dishwasher

Customer Question

Hello! We have a Frigidaire GLD225ORDC4 Gallery Dishwasher whose lights are blinking like the cycle is over. The problem is that I am trying to start the dishwasher and it won't turn on! Please help! I have heard of reset functions on dishwashers. Is there one on the GLD225ORDC4?

I have read the manual, but it doesn't address this problem.

Thank you for your help! :)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

There isn't a reset on this model, most Frigidaire's don't have a reset function--just Whirlpool and Maytag and a few others. Try disconnecting power to the unit for 60 seconds either by unplugging the dishwasher or turning the circuit breaker off to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel to fix the issue. Below is a link to the touchpad you'll need to order.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I turned off the circuit breaker for 15-20 minutes and it didn't reset, so I ordered the part you recommended. The part was replaced, but the buttons that are pushed still just blink and the dishwasher won't turn on. Could it be the other board instead? if so, could you please send me a link to it as well? Please help!

Thank you!

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
If the unit still doesn't work, then yes the control board is really the only other explaination. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order.