repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.

my dishwasher FDB2415LFCO is not getting enough water in the

my dishwasher FDB2415LFCO is not getting enough water in the tank to power the arms to fills for 87 seconds and kicks into circulation strongly but then stops. the tank is only getting about an inch of water and doesn't reach the screen or heat element...there are no clogs in the system and water pressure is
Category: Appliance
Expert:  repairman4734 replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Good morning and thanks for using just answer. In reading about your problem, you have plenty of fill time for the water to enter. Need to have you remove kickplate at bottom. On the left side at the front, is the water fill valve. TURN THE BREAKER OFF BEFORE SERVICING. Turn your water supply valve off and remove and replace valve part numberNNN-NN-NNNNvalve $19.44 at sears parts and service. Hope this helps and have a good day. Thanks. Smile