Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

i need to change the light bulb in my built in Electrolux microwave

i need to change the light bulb in my built in Electrolux microwave model #EI27MO45GSA - I printed off a diagram and it is behind a section of holes is the side wall of the microwave with no visual screws for easy access - I am thinking i need to take off the front trim - sany suggstions -Tks
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

you have to remove the cover from the microwave and then unplug the light socket and swap the bulb ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Larry - I am a female and need a little more specific on the removal of the cover
ok young lady, remove the screws from the outside edge of the cover, across the sides, back and bottom, pull the cover back and set off and the light set up is on the inside right and be sure to unplug the unit before getting into it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Larry - there are not screws in site - there is a trim piece that looks like it is clipped in place - still in the "dark" about reaching the bulb