Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

At the end of the cycle the clothes are too wet and we need

At the end of the cycle the clothes are too wet and we need to put it thrugh another extraction of the water and then it is ok. this is a miele washer 8 years old
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Open the door and spin the basket to make sure it spins effortlessly. If it does and it just won't spin fast on larger loads (but on smaller loads it works fine) that means that your either using the wrong kind of detergent that creates too many suds (or too much), or your motor is just getting weak and will need to be replaced. Run a large cycle with no detergent and see how the clothes come up. That will let you know if the detergent is the problem, or if you need a new motor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can i use less detergent instead of no detergent at all and see if it works. How much is milliliters of detergent do i need for 5 kilo ?

Why when i put is thrugh another cycle the clothes are dry? I mean i f the motor was week it would come out wet again. no?

another question is it ok to stuff the machine with clothes or do i need to put less and leave some free space.

last question how much a motor costs more or less?
no, I would use no detergent because then you know for a fact the detergent isn't the issue.

And putting it through another cycle to spin when the clothes are LIGHTER is easier on the motor, it's like having less clothes in there, that is why it spins better when you try it a 2nd time.

You should only fill the washer 3/4 of the way full loosely packed.

A motor is about $200 or so.