Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have an amana fridge and bottom freezer ABB2224DEB. When

I have an amana fridge and bottom freezer ABB2224DEB. When I open the door the lights are on but the fridge and freezer touch temp controls have both gone to '-' and will not turn on. Obviously everything in the freezer is melting and the fridge foods are warm.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is a very common problem and it means your control board is just confused. Try unplugging the refrigerator for 5 minutes and often times the control board will correct itself. If this doesn't work, then unfortunately you'll need a new display control board inside the refrigerator. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do I move the fridge? I know it has wheels but I can't remember how to access them.
It's probably best to just reset the circuit breaker rather than unplugging the refrigerator. Just turn the breaker off, confirm the lights in the refrigerator are off, then turn the breaker back on.