Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..
Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...
LOCATE YOUR RANGE/STOVE/OVEN MODEL NUMBER
First, here are some tips to help with your model number:
1. Don't enter a dash if it's not required.
2. Don't enter any blank spaces.
3. Be sure a zero is not the letter O.
4. Be sure a lower case L is not a 1.
5. Kenmore models always have a 3 digit prefix such as 110 or 665, then a period, then more numbers.
Next, look for an aluminum tag--or a silver or white adhesive label. The model number may be printed or stamped onto the tag and it may be written in two different type sizes or styles.
You might find the tag in one of these places:
* Inside the cooktop--if the top lifts up
* On the outside, bottom of the unit
* Inside the top of the vent duct--if it's a "downdraft" unit
* Under one of the surface burners, or inside the cooktop--if the top lifts up
Gas or Electric Oven
* On oven side of the door jamb (with the door open)
* On the lower drawer jamb (with the bottom drawer open