Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

my tromm 2077 has an error message. It will not drain and

Customer Question

my tromm 2077 has an error message. It will not drain and spin
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The unit will not even attempt to spin if it can't drain the water, so really the issue is that the unit isn't draining. Do you know what error it is that is popping up on the screen?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the message is OE
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok that is a no drain error which definitely goes alone with your problem of course.

Open the access panel at the bottom of the washer on the front panel. There is a 3" diameter plastic twist cap that you need to unscrew. Make sure to manually drain as much water as possible before opening this trap because all the water left in the washer will come out so have lots of towels ready. Clear this drain catch in case there is a blockage somewhere inside. If you find nothing and it's totally clear, you'll need to order and replace the drain pump because it has just failed for one reason or another.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this happened before and I fixed by running a cleaner your answer was really unhelpful
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
I apologize but running a cleaning isn't going to just fix this issue unless something was dissolved in the drain catch. I'm not sure what you mean by "unhelpful" you know how exactly what you need to do to fix the problem.